Twenty four hours in Singapore

We decided to stop overnight in Singapore and break the journey to London this week. I had the most wonderful time exploring the gardens by the bay - wow, these amazing 'super trees' dominate the landscape and provide solar power, collect rainwater and do various other things. They are suspended by a walkway where you get an amazing bird's eye view. I decided I would try and conquer my fear of heights in the name of photography and I did try and walk along but didn't get very far and went back to safer lower ground.





11 comments:

  1. Fascinating, futuristic.
    Otherworldly scenes from Singapore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an unusual and stunning place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing - my bucket list is getting longer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, how fascinating! I've never heard of these much less seen them. Hope you enjoy your visit 'home'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing place, my husband did work there and always said I would have loved it. HA and enjoy your trip to London.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great photos Justine, it looks so futuristic & your captures are beautiful. Hope you're having a great time x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful photos! Looks like something out of science fiction - they are strangely beautiful. I wonder if the "tree branches" will eventually be covered by those living vines that appear to be climbing the towers. Fascinating - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my what stunning images!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Apprreciate this blog post

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger