London Town part three

No trip to London is complete without a splash of Royalty and history thrown in so on my walk along the Thames and on my way to Covent Garden I had to take a quick shot of Westminster Abby.

 I then headed along to Horseguards Parade and along to the home of the Household Cavalry museum and these wonderful Horse Guards parading up and down all day long oblivious to the endless tourists like me taking their pictures.



 I ended with a quick look at a juggler doing a show in the market square in Covent Garden
















2 comments:

  1. I loved Covent Garden when we were there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that photo of the horse! There's something rather surreal about that juxtaposition of animal and building.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger