A month of Fuji

September has come and gone and now the clocks have changed and summer is coming! I spent the last month really getting to know my new Fuji camera and after using it every single day I am a lot more comfortable with it. It is so much lighter than my canon 5D, I have been using it in aperture priory and have been using the jpeg files straight from the camera via the wireless app as it is very easy. Below are a selection of my photos from the last month. I am now embarking on a month of Watsons Bay where I live. It's fun to keep on doing projects don't you think? does anyone have any ideas for ones for the next few months? shall we go back to the old days of having flickr projects? anyone interested?

8 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful collection - I'm impressed with your new camera. Can you share which Fuji model you have and what lens you are using? Of course, I know well that beautiful photos are created by the photographer, not the camera! But I'm in the process of assessing my own present and future equipment needs so I'm interested in what others are using.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photographs, Justine! It looks like you and your Fuji have become very good friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful. I have a Fuji too and love it - so much lighter than my Nikon - though it has taken a while to get to know I love it now. Haven't done the wireless sharing yet, will see if I can work it out as that would save a lot of time! Yes yes to going back to flickr projects, I need some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see where it would be a big difference between the Fuji and the 5D. Your work is always beautiful. Definitely in need of a project, and a project with accountability. Not doing that great on my own lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!!! would you like to follow each other's blog dear? Please let me know, I am following you now.thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful site and photos. Spectacular!!! Hopping over from the link on Susan Tuttle's site!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger