Two takes is back!

After an eighteen month break Leanne and I have decided that we are going to start doing our two takes blog again. We had been doing diptychs on a theme and this time we are doing something different, we will be meeting up once a month and documenting our day in photographs, have a look here at the latest post. Here is a diptych I did on pic monkey, it took me two minutes. Have you got any collaborations planned for 2017? if not why not ask a friend and start one, it's great fun and as you can see, takes two minutes.



5 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's been 18 months since you paused Two Takes! Where does the time go? I'm glad you've decided to take it up again...I always enjoyed it very much. Sarah Huizenga (Paisley Rain Boots) and I began a collaboration called Scene & Story in October. After getting several requests, in January we added a link-up so others can join in. It's been fun so far and is stimulating our creativity in both photography and writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like fun, Justine.
    Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, fun, fun. I have a couple collaborations going on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful, Justine! I can't wait to see your gorgeous diptychs again. I'm happy to be back here, too, and look forward to connecting and catching up on your beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The collaboration idea is nice... I think I'll just start one... :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger