Ten on Ten

I spent Sunday out and about with my camera taking pictures for ten on ten - ten photographs on the tenth of the month.
 Marcus wanted attention first thing in the morning
 Ladies celebrating Women's day at a rally in the park
 A massive cruise ship dwarfs the Harbour bridge
A glimpse of the climbers on the bridge from the Opera House
 My view as I went to see Anthony and Cleopatra at the Opera House (it was absolutely fantastic)
 A man selling his paintings on the side walk
 The weather had changed during my time at the theatre and a perfect blue sky greeted me
 Arrived back home on the ferry
 Our part of Sydney has a few weddings on nearly every day. This is the first time I have seen a llama as part of the wedding party. I think it would have been a bit of a distraction from the bride.
Enjoying the sun setting as I head home

5 comments:

  1. I love the idea of 10 photos on the 10th. What a great way to capture your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful day that you had! Love all of these photos- Sydney is so beautiful. Love the llama too.... curious to be included in a wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful, Justine, and I SO envy your beautiful weather right now.
    That little llama is just adorable!
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! I love the sidewalk painting. I must join in 10 on 10 this year. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love your glimpses of that beautiful city! Loved the llama at the wedding. I agree, probably a great distraction from the bride!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger