Five things for Friday

 How was you week? things seem to be getting busy for Christmas don't they? I have been busy and am longing for Christmas when my son and daughter will be here from England, I am counting down the days.

I have just finished Demon Copperhead by Barbara Kingsolver and I think it is one of the best books I have read all year. It is based on David Copperfield and takes place in America during the opiod crisis. I urge you to read it, it's just so good.

I just finished watching Mammals on Amazon which was good, each episode seems to have a little interesting twist to it.

I am very bored with how instagram is playing with my algorithms so I am just posting morning videos on stories, I have decided to do it for 30 days and it does make me think a bit more about where I walk and concentrate more on what I can show. 

I am loving the roses in my garden, I planted a lot of David Austen roses last year and they survived the winter and make me so happy whenever I see a new bud.



Lastly, I am thinking about what to cook for Christmas day and I am enjoying getting cookbooks out of the library, looking at old ones. I made a lemon tart from an old bill granger cookbook this week which was delicious. What will you be cooking for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger