119 days of a 365

 Are you doing a 365 project? how is it going? are you enjoying it? I am on day 119 and it still makes me happy to know that I have taken a picture a day, a record that sits on Flickr and no one notices but I know that I can look back on ten years worth of 365 projects and be glad I did them. 

Motivation is hard isn't it though? I love the idea of a project but always end up getting stuck. I am currently doing an online course with the photographer Cristina de Middle on Magnum and she talks you through her projects. She talks about how to get inspiration and uses magazine cut outs and bizarre articles to fuel her imagination for her photography that recreates photographs from fake news etc. She says we need to separate the audience of social media from the audience of our photography and of course with algorithms it's sometimes hard to remember why we like to take pictures. 

Here are some photographs from my week, let me know if you are currently doing any sort of photography project or a 365.

A very blustery day at Bondi beach

Our local lighthouse
Afternoon shadows



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger