Blue Mind

 It is now just over a month till we pack up and leave Australia for our new adventures in England. I keep reminding myself change is good and it will be wonderful but I will miss my beautiful part of the world with the sun and sea and the lovely blue sky. I read this quote today by Wallace J. Nicholas who refers to this as "blue mind: the meditative state that people fall into when they are near or in water. Characterised by calm, peacefulness and a general sense of happiness"

I have so many pictures of the water, you have probably seen them all on this blog but I thought I would just put a few more here.

 I am up to day 188 of my 365 and I have decided to participate in Susannah Conways August Break - I am doing that over at throughthelightbarrier on my other instagram account if you want to join me.

Are you watching hijack on Apple TV? if you aren't, you should be! don't let the title put you off as it's so much more than a hijack, all about strategy and manipulation, fantastic. I also started watching Is it cake on Netflix, wow who knew you could make cakes like they do?

I have just finished the covenant of water don't let the size of the book put you off as it's a truly fantastic read, set in India and you learn so much, I urge you to read it.

I turned 60 on Monday and feel exactly the same a few days later having worried about it for months! it was a chance to reconnect with old friends and feel loved and liked and it made me feel so happy. I am looking forward to getting my seniors card before I leave here and then in England you can travel on the tube and bus for free as a senior so it is a win win!

Enjoy this month 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger