A trip to the Coast

 Since leaving Sydney I have spent many nights falling asleep remembering my walks to the beach, the feel of the sand under my toes and the sound of the ocean, I still miss it all so much. I have always needed to be near the water and here in London I am near the Thames but it's just not quite the same. We decided to take a trip to the coast last week, to East Sussex I got to see the ocean, watch the waves rolling in and also go for a very very bracing walk in very high winds! I went for a sunrise run along Seaford beach





then we walked along the seven sisters way to Berling Gap on the South Downs










Had a quick trip to Brighton Pier as the sun went down


And Brighton Pavillion

a beautiful few days by the sea.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger