Regents Canal

 Today I met up with my daughter at King's Cross and she took me on a walk along Regents Canal to Hackney. I actually hadn't been along the canal for years and years and I loved exploring it again. It was a beautiful sunny day and everyone was outside. My daughter loves to take me to places to make me fall in love with London again, she loves to show me places that you just don't think to go to, and to show that when the sun is out it makes up for all the miserable cold days in between. It was such a great walk to people watch, look at all the amazing houseboats and marvel at all the washing out to dry on this sunny day! I would highly recommend the walk if you are coming to London. Not sure if I would risk being on a paddle board though as the water wasn't very clean!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger