Hello August, here we are again in lockdown but the sun is shining and it's warm, so we are very lucky and of course we live in the most beautiful country so there is a lot to be thankful for. We now aren't allowed to leave our 5km zone so I am taking my camera out to really look for things to photograph, things I may have missed as I now take time to enjoy nature. One of the real joys over the last week has been finding the powerful owl! people have talked about this magnificent bird but I have searched his known hiding places but never found him until last week and he didn't disappoint. I used my 70-200mm lens to take this shot and he is actually holding onto a possum with his feet. 


Another trip I took was to Bondi beach, sadly it is outside my 5kms so as from this week with new rules I can't visit again but it was lovely to enjoy the swimmers and surfers who brave the cold water. 



In other news, the hellebores are out in my garden so I had fun photographing them. How are you? what have you been up to lately?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger