Making prints

 Have you been printing your photographs lately? I used to print out my photos every month and put them into a shoebox, no one will look at them but they are off the computer and I have a hard copy. I have become lapse at this over the last year or so but recently a cafe owner in my suburb was chatting to me about my photos as she follows me on instagram. The owner wanted to know if I would be interested in putting some photos in her shop and today I am taking her some of my prints that I have had made up to 8 x 12. I am starting off with 10 in total and I am hoping that she will ask for more so fingers crossed. Let me know your printing stories, do you sell in shops? was it easy to get started? 



1 comment:

  1. They look fantastic, hope they sell xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger