Focus on film

So my foray back into film was an interesting exercise. I used portra 160 film in my old olympus camera and took photos on a gloomy day at Bondi beach. I decided to put the results into diptychs with my digital photographs, what do you think? I love the dreamy quality of film but did wonder if I could be bothered to do it all over again as at the moment I am just taking the same pictures in the same places. What it has done is made me think that I really do need to get out and about a bit more and focus on more photography walkabouts in new places. I think film is better for when you are travelling, the film camera is light and easy to use and gives a fresh take. All the film pictures are on the right hand side.




 

1 comment:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger