Things I like in June

I was reading an article yesterday on the charm of the octogenarian style. Quite a few instagram accounts are now dedicated to the "aesthetic appeal of the nonchalant, geriatric dresser" and to that end, I have started following the instagram account gramparents which is interesting.

I am enjoying the posts from this instagram account, Lauren McDermott all so perfect and clean and effortless and two shiny perfect boys. It's one of those accounts that I love to watch and then wonder where I went wrong! 

It was the first day of winter here in Australia but luckily it's still so mild. I am thinking about the colder days ahead and about boosting my immune system with home made turmeric shots and here is a great quick recipe from Luise Vindahl on instagram.

In winter I do love wearing a striped jumper, I have a thing about stripes and believe you can never have too many. I bought this jumper in country road 

I have nearly finished an online course with XantheBerkeley on making videos. Its very good and I now have a few more apps to play around with when I do try and make films, I have made a couple with my DSLR camera and edited in the great app Capcut 

So that's my list, I don't have any shows to recommend as all my favourites have just finished but do let me know if you know of any good shows.

Here are a few photos I took lately for my 365







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger