July

 Hello July, I am a bit late with my monthly catch up - can't believe it will be August at the weekend, but here I am with a few things I am loving right now -

Summer - loving the heat although everything is struggling and there is currently a hose pipe ban.

Elderflower cordial - perfect with sparkling water for that refreshing taste.

BBQ's and salads on repeat. 

Ice creams and gelatos again on repeat. 

I have been reading a lot lately and one book I really think everyone should read is Land by Maggie O'Farrell. I sort of went off her as 'everyone' was reading and talking about Hamnet and I tried to read it but I gave up but this one Land is an absolute masterpiece and I do think it should be read. 

Television watching consists of flicking through all the channels searching madly for something to watch. Everything seems to be murder at the moment. I did watch 5 star weekend and had complete house envy but that was about it, silly silly stuff. I'm looking forward to the new season of Ted Lasso.

We went to Paris last weekend and it was wonderful. I hadn't been there for about 15 years and it hadn't changed. You really haven't tasted a croissant until you have one at a cafe people watching, my favourite past time (In London it is an offence to people watch). We walked, ate beautiful food, shopped, I took lots of photos and it was just lovely to be away. I think every tourist had the same idea as it was absolutely packed and I think all the Parisians had escaped to their country houses. 

Here are some photos from Paris. I decided to shoot in black and white and I enjoyed capturing timeless moments. 




Until next month...







1 comment:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger