Bondi on film

I do love using film and every so often I take out my old canon 35mm camera and use up a roll of film. The results can be so hit and miss, the last roll I took to be developed came back with a distinct Instagram makeover to them which was very annoying but last week I tried a different developer and I was very happy with the results. You can't beat the timeless quality and grain of film, it just isn't the same using a filter on your phone or a preset in Lightroom. Lets shoot more film in 2018, maybe do a month of film, any takers?


















5 comments:

  1. I still keep my old Canon film camera too. You just never know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these shots Justine, the colours are amazing. And Bondi is extremely photogenic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful, Justine, and you are so right...
    There is really nothing like film.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After dragging my old SLR kit around the country for years and never using it, I finally donated it all to the Goodwill. I knew I'd never do film again, and it wasn't worth the trouble of trying to sell it. I hoped someone would find it who would be delighted and could put it to good use. These photos are beautiful, Justine. The colors are so gorgeous! I'm fascinated by that pool with the waves crashing over it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are amazing! I love the colours. You've inspired me to go look for my old film camera! X

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger