Friday

 Today is Friday and I am looking forward to the weekend as we have a baby shower and a 60th party, two extremes! I did enjoy shopping for baby clothes after such a long hiatus but I was told off by my husband for buying specifically for a boy (the baby is a boy) as the parents may not want such gender definition but having had a boy myself, I was drawn to what I remember. It's such a minefield and I keep thinking I just don't understand and keep making mistakes. Do you? how are you finding the current order? 

It's actually easier to stick to plants and animals, you know where you are with them. A lily to me is a beautiful flower, nothing complicated about it. 



1 comment:

  1. beautiful photo-lovely light. I hope you have a lovely time at your parties this weekend. I'm sure the boy items will be fine x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger