In my garden

 Today was a public holiday so it was a perfect day for planting in my garden. We were going to move from this house we are renting but our purchase fell through and we have just signed for another year. I have decided to do up the garden, nothing structural, just a lot of planting so that I have colour and fragrance through the summer months. I have just planted Gertrude Jekyl roses and already some catmint seemed to be emerging, its all hopefully going to take off once my sweet peas arrive at the end of the week. 

The hydrangeas are starting to flower
I've just planted a jasmine
Helebores and buddlea in a big pot with pelogoriums and dahlias to keep them company
Catmint and Gertrude Jekyl roses, wish you could smell the wonderful perfumes


1 comment:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger