London life

 I spend quite a lot of my time on the tube most days. When I used to live here I always caught the bus but London is now a 20mph zone so it takes forever to get across London. I have always preferred to be above ground but needs must and I am trying to embrace being underground and I am constantly reminded of the necessary etiquette for tube travel. You are not to make eye contact, not to talk on your phone and a lot of people offer their seats to "elderly" which is nice but my husband hates it and says it makes him feel old. I feel happy that someone has noticed me in this invisible world I seem to be inhabiting as I get older. I always love looking down at the footwear as I travel and wish I could get my camera out but I am never brave enough. I think I could now do a great photographic study of shoes on the tube!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger