Sun sculpture

 I have inherited this sun sculpture in our rented garden. I have taken a few old plants out, it was all looking a bit like a municipal garden but perfect for a rental. I am trying to improve it all for the summer, have it as a haven from busy London outside my front door.  I just googled sun sculptures as I watched it blow in the wind and this is what it says - 

"throughout history, the sun symbol has remained a powerful and universal representation of life, energy, and spirituality. Its presence in various cultures and belief systems showcases its enduring significance as a symbol of hope, renewal, and divinity". I think it will be perfect in my home as I adjust to life here don't you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger