Finding the beauty in the everyday

 I remember when I first started taking a photograph a day nearly eleven years ago now. At the time, I wanted to force myself to find beauty in the everyday, the mundane and boring and now I find myself searching for beauty in the every day again. London is frantic and busy and as most cities, very dirty and grey so I find myself seeking out the little things and today I went on a photowalk to do just that. I had seen a fox a couple of days ago lying down in the long grass and I took a terrible photo on my iphone so wanted to go back with my camera but sadly I didn't spot him but it was nice to pick out a little squirrel today and so much green!








1 comment:

  1. Oooh, how beautiful, Justine! And I love that squirrel! Rosie Grey

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger