April

 April is here, my husband has played an April fool on me and the clocks change tonight and suddenly it feels like autumn. I thought I would write about a few things I am enjoying at the moment. 

I am currently reading Eleanor Catton, Birnan Wood, and I am really enjoying it, set in New Zealand with quite a bit of intrigue and conspiracy.

I am loving the new series of Ted Lasso, always so heartwarming and makes me laugh.

I am watching succession but I don't like how they are just such truly awful people, why do we like watching these people be so horrible to each other? I also wish that Shiv wouldn't wear quite so much brown. 

I am enjoying the dahlias in my garden


I am enjoying the beautiful mountain scenery and the morning light 




I have been cooking from the latest Skye McAlpine cook book - a table full of love and tonight is duck legs with orange.

I have just deleted instagram off my phone, I think I need a break from it for a few days and April 1 feels a good day to start. The algorithms constantly offer me Harry Styles, university degrees and period knickers, none of which I feel I need in my life. I see deleting it as a positive step to feeling happier and less anxious each day.

What are you enjoying lately?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger