Happy Easter!

 I hope you are having a lovely Easter weekend. We are about to go to a nice lunch in town, just the two of us. I had given up chocolate for lent so I have been making up for the 40 days since Thursday! how many hot cross buns can you eat? I feel Monday is the last day for eating them and then we need to wait another year. I have been out with my camera every day but haven't ventured very far afield but thought I would share my week in photos.

A beautiful butterfly I spotted on my walk
Corellas seem to live this tree at this time of year. They look like cockatoos but don't have the yellow crest
Watsons Bay view
The gap
Hibiscus from my neighbour's garden
Watsons Bay baths
Inspirational graffiti in Paddington


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger