Monday morning

 Hello, how was your weekend? We had a nice weekend with a family dinner and I spent a lot of time on the sofa reading this book Jenny Jackson Pineapple Street It is on the New York Times bestseller list and is about a very rich New York family and their lives. It's a very good easy read and I highly recommend it.

Have you watched The Last kingdom on Netflix? we are obsessed and the good thing is, it's pretty true to fact, all about how the Vikings invaded Wessex so you do learn along the way but there is an awful lot of violence, the Danes were violent and did love to carry around slain heads as trophies. It's a very shiny Netflix show that hooks you in after about episode 3.

I didn't last very long with deleting instagram. I like the old instagram and am still keen to keep doing what I enjoy doing so I have gone back to it and try to ignore the millions of adds and the endless rounds of self promotion and just post what I enjoy posting. I love the early mornings where I live so I enjoy putting those on my stories. Here are a few instagram accounts I have been enjoying lately.

Skye McAlpine lots of lovely table scapes and food and views of Venice.

Willow Crossley  I actually did her flower arranging course on create academy during lockdown and I learnt sooo much, it was brilliant. She does lovely videos and seems so sweet and gentle, like a little flower herself.

Sarah corbettwinder  I have a thing about stripes in the house and so does this woman, her house is so well decorated. She also shows you how to wear trends and I like to see them even though I don't have the need to dress like it, it's still fun to watch.

Thats about it for this week, here are a few pictures I took for my 365, have a good week.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger